August 6, 2018
Kristen Chang, Managing Director of Human Capital at LLR Partners, will share her insight on human capital as a key lever for growth companies at Private Equity International’s annual Operating Partners Forum NY.
Now in its 8th year, PEI’s Operating Partners Forum is the world’s largest event for private equity portfolio operations bringing together PE Operating Partners from all across the globe to discuss key issues in value creation and operational models.
Kristen will participate in a panel focused on how PE firms understand and utilize human capital as a key lever:
• Linking talent to private equity deal outcomes
• What recruiting processes are generating returns?
• What’s the state of the art in terms of talent assessment tools?
• What tools have you effectively used to analyze team dynamics?
• Profit through people: developing and retaining the top talent
PEI’s Operating Partners Forum NY will be held October 17-18, 2018 at the Convene Conference Center Midtown West in New York. For more information or to register, click here.