April 27, 2018
In June, LLR will again host its portfolio CFOs for a day of networking and idea-sharing on topics critical to business growth. New this year, we invited the Information Systems leaders from their companies to join them and help enhance the discussions on optimizing use of technology across their organizations. Part of LLR’s series of collaboration opportunities, CFO & Tech Collaborate 2018 will enable attendees to engage in peer dialogue and learn from experts on real-time issues including:
- The state of technology in finance
- Cyber security risks and resolutions
- Examples of growth company MIS roadmaps
- Case studies on transformation through technology optimization
- New accounting standards on lease and revenue recognition
By bringing together the finance and IS leaders, attendees will also have the chance to review the core technologies and service providers currently used across the LLR portfolio to support Finance, Sales & Marketing, HR and Operations, with the goal of identifying opportunities to form User Groups and support one another in sourcing, implementing and optimizing use of common systems.
Check back in late June for a summary of the key takeaways for growth company CFOs and IS leaders.
In the meantime, learn how our portfolio companies are addressing some of their top technology challenges in GrowthBits:
- Is Your Technology Stack Out of Control?
- 5 Must-Have Technologies for Growth-Focused Companies
- CIO Playbook: 4 Rules for Technology Vendor Selection
- How to Build Your Sales Technology Stack to Support Growth
- The Holistic Ecosystem: How to Shift from Functional to Customer-Centric Technology